Oct 19, 2010

Halloween lunch…

Last week, we hosted a little lunch. I LOVE the girls I get to visit teach. They are all awesome!
Speaking of the girls I visit teach, Nikki is one of them and let me tell you she can cook! Everything I have tasted that she has made has been pure heaven. And it gets better. She will sell it to you. What is better than eating chocolate chip cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting? Eating them and not having to clean up the mess from making them!  She seriously is amazing! Check out her blog Desserts on Demand  & her Facebook Page.

We made Pumpkin Pie Playdough for the kids. Get the recipe over on my other blog  HERE. Smelled so good, I thought I might take a bite!
DSCN7256  
The Menu:
Macaroni & Cheese for the kids
Lemonade
Avacado & Mango Salsa with chips
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

     DSCN7250
Want to know how to sugar coat your cups for a party?
GO HERE.
 DSCN7252  DSCN7254 DSCN7255

PS I would love to get your feed back… take the survey over on the side of my blog, or leave me a comment! Please, Thank you & a cherry on top! ;)