Oct 21, 2010

Random…

I’m not in the mood to clean my house. I totally spaced that my visiting teachers were coming… so they got to visit with me a’la no makeup in the middle of a dirty house! Pretty scary i must say. I’m not really in the mood to do much today, so I guess today is going to be full of spontaneous fun or nothing at all really.
We slept in, I took Brooklyn to preschool wearing yesterday’s outfit, and yesterday’s hair do.We will probably watch How to Train your Dragon for the 5th time this week.
how-to-train-your-dragon-one-sheet
I love that show!
Possibly stop at the park, because this Fall weather around here is to die for! Totally LOVING it!
fallTree
Maybe pick out a good romantic comedy on Netflix and get a little scrapbooking done! Any Suggestions?

Zach’s grandpa passed away. We loved him. He is one of the few people who could see through me, to the real me. wink.
The first time he met me (which was at our wedding luncheon, he came over told Zach he was going to Kiss me, leaned in close, as I was thinking oh my heck, this old guy is seriously going to kiss me {on the LIPS!} in front of everyone I know! Then he laughed as he gave me an Eskimo kiss and rubbed his nose on mine! I died laughing. Then he turned to Zach and said, “This girl’s got a little Hell in her!” He had this little twinkle in his eye, that was beyond description. He was always up to something. Zach has such sweet memories of his grandpa, and to tell you the truth I hope Zach is as cute as his grandpa when he gets old and grey! He would have been 92 years old in just two weeks. He will be missed!
102_0072
Ready for some randomness?
Saw this picture of a baby owl on face book. (Add me as a friend if ya feel like it!) Um. Possibly one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen!
baby-owl-400x342
LOVING this is an understatement, my sister Krystal told me about them, LOVE it! It’s a head massager.
You can find them at Bed Bath & Beyond. Or my favorite place to shop right now: AMAZON.
ar18-a
Scentsy for kids?! I don’t sale Scentsy, but these look pretty fun, and they are brand new! Scentsy Buddy’s.Who doesn’t love Scentsy?
Click one of the pictures to find out more.
bud_Roarbert_lrg bud_Ollie_lrg
New favorite game, we played it up at girls camp. Bananagrams.
lens12462361_1280682560bananagrams
Well judging on your voting I will try to keep my posts short & sweet and a little more often! Thanks for voting friends!