Feb 1, 2010

Happy Monday…

It’s especially happy at our house. We have a Birthday today! My little guy is 2! He woke up happy and ready to take on the world. I wish I had that kind of energy today, I’m going to need it this week. My kids are amazing. And the way that they came to our home is even more amazing. If you don’t already know, our little family was made through adoption. We LOVE adoption. We love Shanna & Bri, our kids’ birth-moms too. We are so very blessed. You can read Braxton’s birth story HERE.
images
He is full of energy, spunk, and is 100% ALL BOY! It has been interesting to say the least to see the difference between having a boy and a girl! :) I’m amazed at how he takes the time to figure things out and is always so curious about EVERYTHING. What a great characteristic. His future wife will have a handy man on her hands I think! He makes us laugh every single day and brings so much joy to our home! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAXTON!!!  I wrote a full post on his private blog, (if you want to be invited to my kids’ blogs, shoot me an e-mail or leave me a comment with your e-mail address in it.)

Well, this morning I put all of my sweet followers names into the drawing, and the name that got picked out was: Jess, now the thing that has had me giggling to myself all morning is her last name is BIRD! So Jess, e-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com with your mailing address, and I’ll get your cute Spring bird to you! I think it will be the perfect addition to your little nest! :)


DSCN4990[2]
how wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. [ anne frank ]
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!