Jan 27, 2010

Things that make my day…

Pink Grapefruit for breakfast…

 imagesCAT9O2GE

Glass drink dispensers…
drink dispenser
Doesn’t matter what you put in it, it always looks refreshing!


Browsing through a Pottery Barn Magazine…
potterybarn
Listening to Pumpkin Soup by Kate Nash… (Don’t watch the video it’s lame… just ♥ the beat!)

This Fabric Hopscotch Mat… Need to make one! SO stinkin’ cute!
{click on the picture to go to the tutorial}
6a00d83451d02f69e20115707617d9970c-320wi
An Organized purse…
6a00d8341c3c0f53ef01127966c6fb28a4-500wi
I’m seriously debating about getting one of these:
kkeeper
Bath &  Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mists…
Okay, before you make fun of me (My hubs thinks this is so quirky of me) just try them, I bet you will fall in love with them just like me!!!
Right now I’m using the Eucalyptus & Spearmint, but I really want to try the Milk & Honey or the Lavender Vanilla next! They are A-Mazing!
pBBW1-4308807v194
Two cute little birds that I picked up at Real Deals… reminding me that Spring really is just around the corner!
DSCN4991 DSCN4990
Oh and dreaming of going to Greece and Island Hopping…
greek%20island4
What is making your day?

And you know what else? Let’s do a give-away… it’s been too long! But the catch will be, I’ll be drawing the name (or) names out of my followers in the left side bar. I’ll be making a trip to Real Deals again this weekend so you have until Monday to enter. Do you want a cute little bird at your house too?