Jan 9, 2008

Where does the time go...

Hello friends! You guys are SO much fun!! Wow, thank you so much for all the great comments in my last post. I stuck everyone's name in a random drawing, and the WINNER IS.... DOMINOE! I'll get you a goody in the mail this week! Also, I'm still looking for some unique names, so keep them coming and if we do end up using it, I'll also send you a little something too!! Judging on your comments, Braxton was by far the favorite. And then we had a tie for with Stetson, Kanyon and Jaeden for second place. We don't have very long to decide, so we'll keep brainstorming. Last week, I told you my "One Word" for the year was going to be LIVE. Well I am happy to report that I did just that. Zach came rushing home last Thursday and asked me on a whim if I wanted to go Ice Fishing. It was fairly cold out and I had an endless to do list. I have to admit that my first reaction was to say Nah, it's okay but you go ahead and have fun. However, thinking about my one word and realizing this was my perfect opportunity to incorporate it into my life, I went. I grabbed my snow stuff and Brooklyns, the camera, and some hot chocolate and we were out the door. I'm so glad I didn't go with my instinct. I had alot of fun spending the day with my two favorite people in the world. I'm so proud of myself. :)