Jan 3, 2008

Baby Boy...

I mentioned in an older post that we are EXPECTING!! (Well sort of...) This beautiful, sweet and amazing girl picked our adoption profile and so we are due February 18th!! Eeek!! We are so excited we can hardly stand it!! So we are trying to pick out some boy names for our new addition in February. :) Zach and I are divided on the issue. I don't want a name that is common, but I don't want one that's too far out there either. Here are the choices we have narrowed it down to and in no particular order. Jaxson, Jaeden, Stetson Braxton, or Kanyon. What do you all think? Will you PLEASE, pLeaSe, PLeaSe vote and let us know which name you like the best. Or if you have a new name that you think might work that would be awesome too!! :) If we use your new name I'll send you a prize... or I'll just draw a random winner and send you some sort of fun goody!! :) Thanks I can't wait to see your posts!