Sep 14, 2011

Adoption, Quilts & young women handouts…

If you know me you know I’ve always got some kind of project going on. The past few weeks I’ve been working on a few baby quilts. I found a new twist on a rag quilt. I loved how they turned out! If you want to give them a whirl you can follow this tutorial.

DSCN0259 DSCN0271

I have also been working on 72 hour kits. Oh my word. Lots of work. I’ve had them at the top of my project list for months. I’m almost done. Here are two lists I combined to fit the needs of my own family. If you are wondering what 72 hour kits are GO HERE. :)

DSCN0285

Enjoying this little snack as of late. A cute blogger shared one of her favorite indulgences. Don’t wait to try it- it’s to die for!

DSCN0291

Coffee Mate Coconut Crème Creamer + Fresh fruit = very happy taste buds!

Also here is a handout for the Young Women Lesson #35  Manual 3

Dating Decisions. As always you are welcome to download it onto your desktop and print. The 4x6 size or smaller works best. :)

dating-decisions-000-Page-1

I found my gummy frogs at Broulims & at Winco & I am just going to attach some to each handout in small clear party bags.

DSCN0299

Here is a GREAT resource for this lesson as well. The April 2010 New Era was a special issue all about dating or you can order magazines for $1.50 each as well. If I had planned further in advance I would have done this! Great info in there. 

Oh and one more thing! Our adoption profile is now live online. If you want to check it out or SHARE it please do!! :) We are so excited to see where this journey takes us!

Zach & Holly’s Adoption Profile