Jun 8, 2011

Today I will…

Well hello. It’s nice to meet you all again. Lucky for us I have the sweetest neighbors alive (all of them) but one in particular today that saw me out push mowing my acre + lawn and came and finished it for me with his riding lawn mower so it didn’t end up taking 3 hours and now I have a little extra time to catch up on my blog! Note to self: MUST BUY RIDING LAWN MOWER!
DSCN9396
I have been wanting a fresh herb garden forever. So I finally got one planted, I will have Cilantro, Spearmint, Rosemary & Parsley. The cilantro has already sprouted! We also planted a garden. I’m so new to all of this, we’ve never had the space to do one.  My strawberry starts look great & I’m hoping my rhubarb start gets going too! I’ve got corn, pumpkins, peas, onions well the works! Giddy I tell you.
DSCN9393

oh, and don't forget about my flowers... I am SO in love with the cute bird cage I picked up @ Real Deals! It makes me happy. Don't you find that it's the smallest things that make you the most happy?


I am trying this recipe tonight: 15 minute Creamy Avocado Pasta… I’ll let you know if it’s good!
(click on the picture for the recipe)
These are honestly all the books I am in the middle of right now. Sheesh, I keep telling myself to just pick one and read it start to finish!


 Our cat Yummy had baby kittens, so we have gone from 4 sweet little kittens (who were all white when they were born… did you know that if your cat has Siamese in her then they are like Dalmatians and don’t get their coloring until they get older?!) It was super fun to watch them all get different markings! 
DSCN9236
Then there were three…
DSCN9372
and now we have one left… does any one want a kitten? She’s potty trained and ready to go! They are seriously some of the sweetest most mellow kitties ever. I guess they would have to be to put up with my crazy kids! ;)
DSCN9397
Getting a few projects started around the house too…
these are in my wash room. LOVE my vinyl lady! She can do anything! 
DSCN9402
We will see if I can get a few more done to share with you in the next day or two.