Jun 16, 2011

My Thought Train, want to ride it with me?

Here is some randomness for you. These are some of the thoughts going through my mind right now.

This WIND is driving me CRAZY!!!! Absolutely insane. :o/

Does it make me weird if I vacuum at least once a day? It honestly makes me feel like my whole house is clean if I have vacuum lines in my carpet! :) From the looks I got I can tell that yes, yes it does make me a little psycho.

 

I’m starving and I can’t wait to try this for dinner:

{EDIT: It was completely AMAZING!!! This is my new FAVORITE sandwich! YUM YUM YUM} Recipe HERE.

DSCN9444

I seriously love trying new recipes it’s almost like going on vacation- it’s something new & out of the ordinary- it makes cooking dinner not such a chore!

Mmm… those Poppy seed pancakes last week were pretty amazing too! Recipe HERE.

DSCN9426

 

 

Do I have all the stuff ready to go for YW tonight? Pop bottles check, glue dots, check, scissors check, treat- oh no I didn’t even think about a treat- it would probably make their hands too messy anyway. Right?! We are making these for a Father’s day gift for the men at church: but we changed the quote on them to say

“Some People don’t believe in Heroes but they haven’t met my “POP” 

If you want a copy of our ties- e-mail me at sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo

Wonder what my sisters are doing right now, I sure miss them. Wish they were here to do a craft with me or just sit around and talk, and laugh, and laugh some more!

Visit Home Sept 2010 (15)[2]

thinking about family. my little family. Mmm. Sure do LOVE them.

lol.

great reminder- LOVE that mom that jumps in the rain with her kids! That is the kind of mom I want to be!!

 

Do you ever feel like this? Sometimes I have to grit my teeth so I don’t hurt them! ha! ;)

Zach dies laughing at my thought trains that run through my head.  I am a complex person I guess. Haha, NOT! My brain literally jumps from one thing to the next constantly. He calls it Randomnimity. Do you have it too? Please tell me I’m not the only one. :) Happy Thursday!