May 13, 2011

Two Great Excuses…

It is a BEAUTIFUL day! I’m frantically trying to catch up on my to do list so we can head outside for the rest of the day! I’m pretty behind on well everything in my life, but that is the beauty of this season I’m in. I’m a mom and I have TWO great excuses of why I’m never caught up with anything right now! Pretty great right?!

DSCN9249

Here is something else that took up a good chunk of my time. We obviously have been bitten with the travel bug!

We took a week and went to Puerto Penasco Mexico. Oh. My. Word. It was SO much fun! We stayed at the Casa Blanca.

I highly recommend it! It was BEAUTIFUL!

 

 DSCN9081 DSCN9096    DSCN9090 DSCN9091DSCN9092 DSCN9159DSCN9082DSCN9144

(I fell in love with the barrel ceiling in our condo!, Maybe in our next house?!)

 

We made these darling butterflies for Mother’s Day. Found the idea HERE. The kids loved making them.

The poem:
This isn't just a butterfly as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hand which is a part of me. It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very Happy Mother's Day!

I also celebrated a birthday!

I have the cutest husband EVER. This is what I woke up to:

DSCN9224

My day could have stopped right then and there and been perfect. (Notice the mint, and the fork, I always eat my cereal with a fork because I don’t like milk, the fork let’s it drain right out!, he’s so thoughtful!) LOVE LOVE LOVE that guy!

I honestly didn’t need a thing. But I thought I’d share a few things that I am loving with and that are on my wish list right now.

I think this would be SO fun and if money grew on trees, I would totally buy one for all the ladies I love! Wouldn’t it be fun to get such a fun gift every single month?! Click on the picture to see the video!

 

Deluxe samples of the newest and best products

 

I also fell in love with these cute purses! EEK! Crazy cute they are! The problem is she posts new one in her etsy shop all the time, and so I can’t choose which one I like the best! Here are a few of my faves. Find them HERE.

Black velvet damask with Pink roses by justbeonline on EtsyPretty Paisley by justbeonline on EtsySky blue with pink flower by justbeonline on Etsy

I want this knife to cut up my watermelons this summer too!  My mom saw it first, isn’t it CUTE and it’s extra long to get through those thick watermelons! ♥

 

Well, I’ll try to be more consistent in posting, I love sharing! That is why I keep on blogging! I’ll leave you with my new mantra-maybe you’d like to use it too! ;)

 yes and yes: Note To Self