Mar 14, 2011

St. Patrick’s Day ♥…

Loving this wreath, probably not going to happen in just the 3 short days until St. Patrick’s day, but you never know? Tutorial HERE.

Are you a Room Mom? I’m not yet, but when I am I know exactly where I’m going to find all the good ideas!! Check out Room Mom 101

SUPER cute ideas for every occasion! Like this one- Taste the Rainbow, I think my kids would like it even more if they were Skittles!

 

Totally in love with this healthy treat too from Gluesticks.

Rebecca Cooper has done it again- her printables make me happy! SO darn cute!

 

Our St. Patrick’s Day Menu

Breakfast:   with Green milk of course! Or maybe these darling rainbow waffles from Wife Mom Woman.

I’m getting carried away but these rainbow pancakes are SO cute too! From I am Mommy

IMG_9179.fixed

Snacks:

Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars from Amanda’s Cookin

Rainbow Jello Desserts from The Mommy Playbook

 

Green bread, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese- anything you want just add green food coloring!

I’m really loving the “rainbow theme” this year as you can see.

How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?