Nov 9, 2010

November Visiting Teaching…

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the girls I get to visit teach?! Well I do! I made THIS recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread. And printed off THESE labels. So can you. If you don’t visit teach anyone, take it to a neighbor or friend. Sure to brighten someone’s day! : )
DSCN7682Loving this quote on giving Thanks- 
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” (William Arthur Ward)
Also a couple of fun deals for you.
untitled
Get a 1 year Family Fun subscription from Tanga for only $2.99 today! Use code DISNEY.
Family Fun is a great magazine for mom's with kids of all ages and makes a great gift. One that keeps giving all year long!
Also My cute friend Nicole let me in on this smokin’ deal!
Toys_R_Us_logo
Right now you can get a lot of Hasbro games (Candy Land, Chutes & Ladders etc) at Toys R Us or online for $1. They are listed as $3 on sale and then have a $2 mail in rebate!