Aug 13, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love…

So excited to see
 eat-pray-love-poster
LOVED the book!
Looking forward to getting caught up on my scrapbooks this weekend, and hopefully organizing the kids clothes for fall & winter.
Can you believe that summer is so close to being over?!
Pros & cons to all of it I guess!
I ran across this article:
Click on the picture to check it out.
Washing-Hair
What do you think? I wish I only had to wash my hair every 2 weeks?! What the!?
I seriously gave it a try, I lasted 3 days, actually more like 2.5
Really, I’d love to know what you think. Maybe I did it wrong?
Ordering one of these cute petti skirts for Miss Brooklyn! EeeK! ♥ them!!!
cc0366
You can find awesome deals on the petti skirts & MORE HERE.  {thanks Julianna}

My sister in law brought these over last week, and I am gaining a few extra pounds because of them! You will probably want to go grab the recipe and make them for yourself.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheese Cake Bars
DSCN6461
GO HERE.

Enjoy your weekend & do something nice!