Jul 19, 2010

Inspire me…

pinkbikini
Pink Bikini Summery Drinks!
herb garden
sweet little window sill herb garden.
book-of-awesome
This quote:
“If you  begin to eliminate perfection in all areas of your life, you’ll begin to discover the perfection in life itself.” anonymous

button150x150 could be my favorite blog of all time. ♥
fairy bread
Fairy Bread! How cute for a little tea party!
ME-1
This article on THIS blog. Awesome reminder. She’s funny too!
And…
because we haven’t had a GIVEAWAY in a while…
let’s rock one!
Post a comment and you could win, one of my all time favorite inventions evah. It’s a PURSE ORGANIZER. check IT out.
images
Ask my family & friends, I answer my phone ALOT more {I didn’t say all the time} but much more, since I’ve purchased one of these little gems. I’m not always digging through my purse trying to find it, & that’s why! I have one small purse organizer & one large, be sure to write in the comments which one would suit you best!
Good luck!