Apr 20, 2010

♥…

Hi friends! How are you? Are you just loving this beautiful Spring weather we are having?! We are sure enjoying it, while it lasts anyways! :)
The other day, I went out to my mail box to find “FUN Mail” it was this sweet little package from my friend Shaela… she is super talented and crafty! She is one of the most thoughtful women I know. I just wanted to give her a shout out, if you are into scrapbooking, card making etc, go check out her blog! It’s darling, just like her! Thanks again Miss Shaela!
{SO SUPER excited about that little Stampin’ Up Punch too!}
42010 012 
Here is another project that inspired me lately… while growing up we lived near this CUTE  family, they had 4 girls and we had 4 girls, so we did alot together! These sisters are so talented, every one of them from scrapbooking to cooking to throwing a party to decorating their homes! Here is a project that Missy did a while back, that I wanted to try! Click either picture for instructions on how to make this cute flip book!
Isn’t her little guy SO stinkin’ cute?!
002
003
Hopefully I can get mine done soon! :) Thanks for the great idea Missy!
Some other things I am LOVING right now…
These Honey Lime Enchiladas-
{Click the picture for the recipes}
DSCN5555
This Key Lime Fruit Salad
041210 075
+
041210 073
For Breakfast almost every morning: YUM!
BRM-42fa77b6448fadf0f9baa428087a1c94
Loving this CD
{to listen click on the picture}
51zDGy6H4 L__SL160_
Jamba Juice BOGO free coupons, deal ends the 25th of this month Click HERE to get your coupon!
imagesCAKMRU9S
Hope you all have something to LOVE right now too! Feel free to share it with us if you do!