Apr 12, 2010

Sending Smiles…

Hey friends! It’s already a beautiful Monday morning! I love Mondays! Really I do! Fresh start to a brand new week! I’m also sitting here eating left over popcorn from Sunday night for breakfast! YUM! Healthy? Not really. Guess I need to get my toosh in gear and get down to the Elliptical ASAP!
I also have a beautiful friend named Christine, I know I’ve written about her before on this little blog! She and Kristi have started a new blog called SENDING SMILES, I am so excited about this blog! It gives each of us the chance to reach out to others in need. I think sometimes we want to lend service to those around us but we don’t know where to start. 

To summarize their blog using their own words:
“I feel like this something small we can do to help lift someone's burdens. There is no profit or gain, just a sense of peace for giving and helping in someway with the talents we were blessed with. I hope to be able to touch many lives as we send our "smiles" to those in need of a little cheer and happiness!”
So check them out! It’s sure to be an inspiring and uplifting blog! What are you waiting for?
sendingsmilesheader