Jan 12, 2010

Kind of Obsessed with:


blueberries
+
0007047000112_215X215
It’s SUCH a yummy breakfast, although I’ve been having it for lunch and okay… sometimes a snack throughout the day too! Heaven in a yogurt cup!  I only have enough to make one more of my home made parfaits, I guess it’s time to stop putting off that trip to the grocery store. Does anyone else just despise grocery shopping?!

If you are anything like me, you love January. I seriously love that feeling each new year brings, it holds so much possibility and excitement. Well look what I came across… a few blogs that I think will keep that fresh feeling with me all year long… so of course I wanted to pass the info along to each of you.

#1
 verynice

Operation Nice.
The reason Melissa started her blog:
“Don't you love it when people go out of their way to be nice? Like when someone waits to hold the door for you. Or when a stranger waves you into a line a traffic. Or even when a coworker shoots you a friendly smile along with a "have a nice day." If everyone was a little bit nicer to the folks they encountered each day, perhaps the world would be a more pleasant place. Operation NICE was initiated to remind you that a little NICE goes a long way.”

Blog #2
We are what we do.
wawwd_home_small-actions-equals
has lots of fun ideas on how to make the world a better place! Small & simple actions you can take to make the world happy!

“I wish you all the joy
that you can wish”
{Shakespeare}
Hope you have a very nice week!