Oct 13, 2009

Halloween Goodies…

EeeK! I LOVE Halloween! There’s just some sort of magic in the air, it’s the gateway to all the Holidays! Little kids dressing up, bobbing for apples, hayrides, pumpkin patches!  Seriously. What could be better? Here are a few ideas I’ve come across that I thought were cute!

These little tags we made today, we will probably attach them to plates of pumpkin cookies to deliver. They are just our thumbprints!

DSCN4160

Saw this on Martha’s site!

How cute is that!? I mean you could use this idea to put salads in for a party, to keep the drinks cool, just stick the ice in the pumpkin, and place the clear bowl inside, instant drink cooler.

bowl

This was also found on Martha, I’ve had it in my file for a while, my friend Hanna posted it on her blog too! Great minds think alike!

y_1465

Loving the idea of these little darlings! Deviled eggs + black olives! Found the idea on Hostess with the Mostess.

halloween_spookydeviledeggs

Okay, I want to do this, I love to carve pumpkins, but this is darling, I know Zach has some extra golf tees and a hammer laying around! CUTE!

wondertimepumpkin

I thought this was hilarious! Not sure what I’m going to use this idea for, but I’ve got to find something! {make sure you read the poem!}

Idea found on Split Coast Stampers

091108_01_by_pantala40

Okay and this little Monster Mix Cookie jar, is SO DARLING! I am in ♥! And even better… this cute girl lets you download her ultra darling label on her blog. GO HERE NOW to make your own! SO cute for visiting teaching gifts or a friendly happy Halloween from one neighbor to another!

6a00d83451d64f69e20120a5e930f3970c-800wi

As if this talented girl isn’t enough… {you will all probably want to subscribe to her blog like me.} Look at these creepy candles she has a tutorial for!

6a00d83451d64f69e20120a5c426f2970b-800wi

 

I also have a recipe to share with you… it’s SUPER simple, and SO very yummy! Try it, it’s perfect for any of the upcoming holidays!

DSCN4080

White Chocolate & Cinnamon Pretzels

9-10 cups of pretzels
1/2 cup oil
1/3 cup sugar + 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup white chips
1 Tbsp oil or shortening

Pour pretzels into large microwave safe bowl and drizzle with oil. Stir to coat. Add cinnamon sugar mixture and stir till all pretzels are evenly coated. Cook in microwave for about 3 minutes, stirring every 60 seconds. Spread into a single layer on waxed paper or cookie sheets. Let cool. Melt together white chips and oil till smooth, drizzle over pretzels. Let cool till chocolate is set.

 

I’m not finished with the fun Halloween ideas, so check back for more! ♥  What are your little kids going to dress up as for Halloween?