Sep 1, 2009

Where have I been?

{BEWARE LONG POST AHEAD!}
Holy cow! It’s been one of the craziest and fun couple of weeks we’ve had all summer! Here is all our happenings in a nutshell…
Had a little baby shower for my sister Krystal
( I had so much fun planning it with my mom!)
august2109 009
august2109 010
august2109 011
august2109 012
august2109 026
Thursday we went up to a local bead shop… SUPER cute beads at great prices, if any of you want her number (she just does it out of her home) shoot me an e-mail and I’ll get you her phone number! Here are a few of the watches I made. I think we made 7 between 3 of us!
lastofaug09 013
We also made some cute little flowers for Brooklyn’s hair, in fact I’ll be wearing them too! The black flower is what they look like, I’m planning on making a few more in the different colors. My cute cousins Jill & Rachel showed me how to make them, out of Acetate fabric. (if things slow down maybe I’ll do a tutorial on it) SO fun!
lastofaug09 014
Just when I thought we couldn’t cram one more thing into the week, we did. Zach’s company took us on a little getaway to the Salmon River Lodge. It was incredible!
We hiked, we jet boated down the river (over & up waterfalls!), we ate amazing food, sat in a natural hot springs (possibly my favorite part of the whole trip) and explored the beautiful country! I am so grateful for such a fun experience!
srl09 008
srl09 025
srl09 028
I am actually looking forward to things slowing down… if that ever happens, and actually getting into the fall schedule! I’ve missed you all!
More posts coming soon!
Hope you have a perfect Tuesday!