Aug 7, 2009

Watermelon Cookies & a Cook Book…


I should be preparing my Young Women Lesson, I just had to share a few things with all of you!
First off I was at the grocery store, when I saw these darling cookies… I thought I could make those! I just whipped up a batch of sugar cookies and added green gel coloring to the frosting. I used mini chocolate chips for the seeds, but at the grocery store they used chocolate sprinkles, and that looked cute too! Perfect for a BBQ or to take to a neighbor for an end-of-the summer treat! I think they are SO cute!


watermelon 014Okay, and it looks like a few of you are having a hard time putting your watermark on your pictures, in Windows Live Writer here is how you do it:

After you have just added a picture in windows live writer, it should pop up on the right hand side of the screen, in it you can do all sorts of things, like add frames to your pictures etc. At the top of the window there are little tabs, one says "advanced" click that and look down under actions, one will say watermark, just click that and it will take you through the instructions. Hope that makes sense. :)

Another FUN freebie I just downloaded was this cute Red Robin Kids Cook book, I’m SO excited to try out my own gourmet burger recipe this weekend! Here’s the LINK for your free Red Robin cookbook!
Red%20Robin
Just a few fun things! Hope you all have a PERFECT weekend!