Jun 23, 2009

Happy...

Oh, you guys make me smile all day long! Loved reading over what makes YOU happy! I used Random number.org, and Jill. #25 won! So e-mail me your address Miss Jill from Missouri, and I'll send you your watch band!
I also thought I'd share with you a few fun 4th of July finds that I loved.
First this Jello, perfect little treat for all the kids....

Get the Recipe HERE.
This beverage is darling!

Recipe HERE.
Also any of you Adoption Advocates out there, there is a new sight called
It's like facebook only it's all about adoption. Pretty cool. Check it out, if you join add me as your friend! I got this quote off of it today, LOVE it!
Everywhere in nature we are taught the lessons of patience and waiting. We want things a long time before we get them, and the fact that we want them a long time makes them all the more precious when they come. ~Joseph F. Smith
Well it's finally feeling like summer around here! We are gearing up to go camping this weekend and then we have 2 family reunions in a row! We've also decided to build a house this summer... we put the downpayment on it today... kind of scary... way exciting... have any of you built your own home... do you have any tips for me? Things you wish you would have done differently? I'm going to need all the help I can get, I'm not great at picking colors etc. If Zach & I don't kill each other by the time it's done, it will be a miracle. ha! No, I just hope he's patient with me.
Well have a great day! Thanks again for all your happy comments!