Jun 25, 2009

Young Women Handouts...

I've got a new favorite song. To be honest, I'm not sure I'm totally in ♥ with the music video, but the lyrics.... A-Mazing! This one is going on my i-pod! Every woman/girl should listen to this.
And if any of you are in Young Women's you know how hard it is to come up with handouts sometimes. I've made a few, and thought I'd share them with you, if you want a copy of any of them let me know, and I'd be more than happy to e-mail you the template or just right click and download it from my blog! :)

{You could just attatch a cute pencil to this handout}

{You could put this quote with a little journal} {Just attached a fortune cookie to this one, and really you could change this to fit any lesson}

{this one is for this week's lesson on forgiveness, it would also be cute to put mini hershey bars, the marshmallow and graham crackers, instead of the chocolate covered graham crackers}