Mar 5, 2009

Wishin' the sun would come out...

Hello! Well believe it or not I am slowy getting caught up and things are returning to normal around here. I wish the sun would come back out! I have a few things I wanted to share with you. Maybe this will brighten your day...
First off any of you that are locals check this out! I just scheduled a family photo shoot with Tawsha at The Color Blue Photography. She is an amazing photographer, and she will be coming up to our area for 2 days only. Her prices are very competitive and she does an excellent job. To book a session with her or to see more of her work please go HERE. She has a really classy yet funky & fresh style! Perfect for Spring!

I ♥ Snapfish, and they have a great deal going on right now! Go HERE. to get 100 4x6 prints for $12.99 that includes shipping! I'm just about done uploading all mine to be printed!

Also look what I got in the mail right before I left on my trip to Cali... this CUTE card holder. I've been in dier need of something to help me get my cards organized. Thank YOU Nicole!! I absolutely love it!!
Okay what else, Oh! My friend Natasha started up a new blog. It's called Keepin' Romance Alive. She posts fun date night ideas for you & the Mr. What a great idea!

Her Mother-in-law also just started up her own little business called Grandma's Lace. Jean is extremely crafty and talented. She takes vintage doilies or other family heirlooms, and makes them into beautiful quilts/ throw pillows etc. To see her work go HERE. What a great gift idea, especially for someone who has everything! What a beautiful keepsake this would be for someone who has lost a loved one or has keepsakes like this sitting in a box somewhere.

And last of all, I just love this cute idea. I'm using it as a visiting teaching handout this month, but I think the possiblities are endless. (Cute party favor, handout at church etc.) All it is is one of those paper CD Sleeves. You can get a package of 100 for like $5 bucks. I wish I had made different cookies, ones that didn't have frosting on them and were a little bit bigger... like chocolate chip or something. But you get the general idea right? I think they are cute!

Happy Wednesday!