Mar 8, 2009

Daylight Savings Time...

Okay I don't know about you guys... but I very much dislike Daylight Savings Time. It makes me feel like I have jetlag. Not to mention that the kids aren't loving it either. Daylight savings time + me and my 2 kids= a very long day and much tiredness. I vote we do away with it! haha. First of all LOOK who turned the big five O! Zach's dad turned 50 this weekend. He's an awesome Grandpa, a friend to everyone, he has a great sense of humor and knows how to work and play hard! We sure LOVE you Bart!!

{This is my favorite picture of him, even though you can barely see him! } We had a little party for him and we got him the Planet Earth Series on DVD... any of you seen it? I absolutely LOVE it! It's fascinating!!
While we were in CA Angie introduced me to the Starbucks Caramel Steamer and boy... I was hooked, but I didn't want to drive 15 minutes to one of our local Starbucks and then pay $4 bucks everytime I wanted one... so here is the recipe I found! You can check out the recipe HERE. Trust me it's divine! I bet a bunch of you have already seen this video, but just in case some of you haven't I wanted to post it. It's beautiful.
It's going to be a busy week, but I'm hoping to have lots to share soon!
Hope you all have a great Monday!

It is definitely the month for babies! SO FUN! We have 6 baby showers in the next 2 weeks! That's pretty exciting!! I like to make these tiny baby bracelets for the little girls. Aren't they precious?!