Mar 23, 2009

Who knew Peeps could taste so good...

I love Mondays. I know wierd right? But I do. There's something wonderful about a fresh start. Yesterday we had dinner at my grandparents house and I brought the dessert. I have been wanting to make this cake since last year when I saw it in a Taste of Home Magazine. Isn't it cute?! For the recipe go HERE.
I've also been in the mood to read a good book lately. I think it stems back to when I was in SoCal and Angie let me read her book called "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, if you liked the Twilight Series, I'm betting you'll like this book too! Pretty intense. Do you have any book recommendations for me?
I also got this e-mail from my cute friend Amberlee. Thanks girl! Def. made my day a little better and boosted my self esteem!





And you thought they were natural beauties??OIY! Feelin' better about yourself now girls?YOU'RE DARN RIGHT YOU DO! Now go and kiss that mirror reflection. Loved this, because we all get so down on ourselves, heck if I had a makeup artist I could look like a star every day too!
This short little film has been floating around on a few of my favorite blogs! It's got such a great message!
Also loving the new Miley Cyrus song "The Climb" Jill. Jill introduced me to it, and it's just so positive and uplifting! Definitely a great reminder for all of us. I don't know much about Hannah Montana yet, I mean Brooklyn's only 3, but if that's the kind of music she's making then I think I could put up with her! ;)