Feb 4, 2009

Pushing my Buttons...

Wow, it's already been a week. I'm actually in a really bad mood today. Our internet hasn't been working for about a week now. We had our provider come out and check everything out yesterday. Turns out there wasn't anything wrong with our internet connection, it's our computer. Our little Braxton has started pushing any button that he can find, including the computer on/off button right when I'm in the middle of things. Well turns out that's not so great for your computer to just be shut off in the middle of something. lol. So we had to re-boot the whole computer. Good news is the internet is working. Bad news is I don't know if any of my pictures or digital scrapbooking kits got backed up. We just finished up with Braxton's 1st birthday and I had just caught up our family album (digitally) and hadn't printed anything out yet. I'm just sick. I hope that we can restore everything... but until then I guess I'll just make the best of it. At least I'm up and running right? Grrr.
So not even a picture to go with my gloomy post... I have around 400 blog posts to check out, on bloglines. You guys are sure to put me in a better mood! :) We also have Recipe Group tonight, so that should life my mood a little! :) Check out the Cookin' Mama's blog this week as we post our newest recipes.
Hopefully I'll have some birthday pics etc. to share soon!!!! :)