Feb 13, 2009

I ♥...

Okay so in honor of Valentines Day tomorrow, I wanted to make a list of the things I am LOVING right now.... so lets get started!
{these are in no particular order}
My new red and white polka dot hot pads
Windex Antibacterial Multi Surface cleaner. It smells SO fresh and I LOVE that it is killing all those germs while leaving my house smelling lovely!


Also I won these at our Bunco Party on New Years Eve. The Ikea Cheese Grater. SO perfect! I absolutely LOVE them!

Okay I have had a sonicare toothbrush for a while now, I really like it, but I have only used it a dozen or so times, because I have to push so hard while brushing my teeth to make them feel clean, I'm sure it's better for me but I am so in LOVE with the Colgate 360 toothbrushes. It's got the little gum/tongue massager on the back of the brush head, just try it and I'm betting you won't ever use another tooth brush. It's like a little mouth massage every time you brush!

I'm also LOVING Tim Myers music. Listen HERE. Particularly the songs Brand New Day (think Target commercial) & also The Lucky Ones oh and A Beautiful world... okay it's ALL my fave right now!
These flats from American Eagle, I just got them a few weeks ago! Can't wait to wear them!! Speaking of American Eagle... have you seen their new kids shop?! It's called 77kids. Check it out HERE..... ADORABLE!!! Also my new bag from yes... can you believe it...WALMART!! Also on my list Big & Sexy Hair spray... spray and play. LOVE it! I can't believe I didn't add it to my hair products post!
On a sort of silly side note... want to know how to type a ♥ ? I just learned this while spending time with my cute little sister in law! All you do is hold down the alt, push the three while still holding alt, then let go of both at the same time. You may need to use the 3x3 keypad on the side of the keyboard. Fun right?! I was pretty excited about it anyway.... ♥♥♥♥♥....
And... my candle warmer that Ambergave me for Christmas.... LOVE it!

Also LOVING another Ballards Design Print: One more... these DARLING Daisy Garden Wilton Baking Cups! I'm in the mood for Spring and these were too cute to pass up! They will make darling cupcakes!!
I hate to keep you all in suspense, but I have MORE exciting news. I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet.... but soon! Hope you all have a perfect Valentines Day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo