Dec 20, 2008

Wishing you a Merry Christmas...

I'm sitting here sipping on a cup of Mexican Hot Chocolate. It's really to die for! About a month ago, Zach brought me home a cup of it from Maverick. I thought, I've got to find a recipe for this so I can have it any old time I want to! I would hate to be alone in my sheer bliss, so I thought I'd better share the recipe. Don't let the chili powder in it scare you, it's key and SO SO yummy! Mexican Hot Chocolate
3 T. instant hot chocolate mix 1 T. chocolate syrup 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon pinch of chili powder 1/4 cup milk 2/3 cup boiling water In a large mug mix the hot chocolate mix, chocolate syrup, cinnamon & chili powder. Add the boiling water and stir. Pour in the milk & stir again. Or combine all in hotchocolate maker. Turn on and wait for it to be done (I love technology)! Add marshmallows or whipped cream, sit back & enjoy.
I also thought I'd put a little wish list up just in case (Zach) hadn't finished all his Christmas shopping. :)
I love this coat! (can be found at Target)

I'd also love one of these: possibly in black. (I copied you Christal)I am head over heals for this vintage print, I got my new Ballard Designs catalog yesterday, and I think this would be SO cute in my kitchen!
While we are on the subject of art I also want a bigger one of these: Greg Olsen's Gentle Healer
I can't decide between these couches what do you think?


And this entertainment center

Oh and my dream house to put it in. :) Isn't it beautiful?! And what I'm really getting for Christmas:
a trip to California in January to visit my sister Angie! We are planning on going to see this: Thank You Santa!
What is on your wish list?
Leave me a comment & I will pick a winner for a little prize after the New Year (if I can figure out how to make the cute scarf in the post below it may be one of them). I'm on break until then.... unless something really big happens & I feel the urge to blog about it. haha. :) Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!