Dec 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom...

this is gianna jessen. she is adopted. she is an abortion survivor. this is her story. I saw this on the R House blog. Completely inspiring! Worth the few minutes it takes to download and watch. And if you take a peek at Mrs. R's blog send up a prayer for this sweet lady. They are in the middle of a nightmare concerning their adoption. I have a few craft projects I want to do in the next few weeks: I want to make this Sparkly Peppermint Playdough with Brooklyn. You can find the recipe HERE. I think this bracelet & this scarf. are so cute. Love that Martha!
Oh and these cute little Christmas Tree hair clips are SO cute and festive! Find the instructions HERE. Super Easy!
Recipe #4 of the Recipe Extravaganza
I made these Lemon Meringue Cookies Saturday night and they were really good! Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 1 pkg. yellow cake mix 2 eggs 1/3 vegetable oil juice of 1 lemon lemon zest Mix ingredients until well blended. Add 1/2 - 3/4 package white chocolate chips. Drop by the teaspoonful onto cookie sheets.Bake for 6-9 minutes. Bottoms will be lightly browned.


(Never mind my cave woman hair?!) haha.
It's also my mom's birthday today. I love this lady! She is seriously THE BEST! She is the sweetest, most giving, super funny, & spiritual person I know. She's the kind of person that everyone wants to be around, because when you come away you feel better about yourself. I look up to her in so many ways. She is an amazing cook, she always has time for her family no matter what, and her grandkids adore her. Not to mention she is beautiful! We love you mom! Happy Birthday Mem!