Nov 3, 2008

It's November...

Oh... one more picture of my HONEY... love it Zach's true colors shining through! ;)

It rained alot this weekend... so of course I had my share (or much more than) of hot chocolate. Want to know my NEW favorite creamer to go with it? Well even if you don't... it's Pumpkin Spice! It's SO yummy!!

Did you know that November is National Adoption Month?

It is! We LOVE adoption. I wouldn't have the opportunity to have a family without it. I seriously get teary eyed just thinking about the 2 miracles we have been able to take part in. So this month I am going to take the opportunity to share my own feelings, and experiences about adoption. {The good & the sad} I hope you won't mind if it gets really personal.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes: "Years of waiting. Months of planning. And now, in one matchless moment, the miracle at last occurs. There is so much love in this place and it's pure and true because none of the people in the room at this moment are as concerned about themselves as they are for one precious baby. Do all children who come to this earthly home get to feel this?" Michael McLean