Oct 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins and Zach's BIG fish...

I'm just not in the mood to blog... ever get that way? I need to make myself so I don't get behind and then feel overwhelmed by the need to catch up. I'm just a little burnt out. I spent so much energy preparing for our Halloween Party and then my lesson for Young Women's, so it's a good thing I don't have much at all scheduled for this week! :) Here's a few pictures from the party. We had alot of fun! Thanks for coming everyone!
{Blake & Chelsea}
{Linda & Aaron} { Brett & Melanie} {Amanda & Greg} {Trent & SueAnn}

{Heather & Jacey}
{Matt & Leslie}  
 

{Amber & Josh} {Sean & Jessi}
{Stacey & Andrew}
{Zach & Holly}
Zach went fishing and look what he caught! His fish was 11lbs 29 1/2 inches long, and here is the picture to prove it! He was pretty excited!