Oct 28, 2008

99 Balloons...

Oh my word. I sit here typing with tears in my eyes. I am a big Oprah fan, but this year I haven't had time to watch many episodes, maybe a handful is all. So it was a big treat today to just sit there and watch. It's been the perfect day. I slept in until 8, I'm still in my PJ's and I got a ton of scrapbooking done. So leading into this particular Oprah show, I've been reminiscing and looking at all the beautiful pictures of my children. So you can only imagine my reaction to this video that they showed. The whole show was beautiful. You will definitely want to take the time to watch this: (PS go grab a tissue while it is loading! ) Today I hugged Brooklyn & Braxton a little tighter. I vowed not to let that mess in the living room bother me. I want to cherish these moments. Every Moment is truly a miracle.