May 21, 2008

Help please...

Hello. It's kind of a dreary day here. It's pouring outside. I don't mind the rain, I like it for the most part. I'm in need of some help though. I LOVE uplifting quotes. I have a few posted on my fridge and some on my magnet board etc. I love those quotes, the only problem is I've had the same ones up for so long, that I barely take the time to read them and enjoy them now. I need to update, find some new inspriring quotes to put up! So if you have a great quote or two or three, leave it in the comments. :) Thank You!! Oh and on a side note: Brooklyn is Potty Trained!!!! Not one single accident so far this week! We even spent a whole day in town, and while using public toilets are not fun, it's better than having an accident! :) Hooray! I'm so proud of my little Brooklyn!!!!