May 5, 2008

25 years in the making...

It always amazes me how a little bit of sunshine can lift my mood and I seem to accomplish two or three times as much on days like this! It's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow, I'm the big 25. My sister-in-law is turning 25 this year to, and it's a really big deal to her. It's not to me. I don't know why. Should it be? So today I renewed my license. I hate the picture and you know how they give you the choice to renew it for 4 or 8 years? I picked 8, before the pic. was taken, and now I wish I would have said 4. Dang. Zach and Brooklyn spent most of the day outside playing, and doing yard work. Zach is at a dentist appointment both my kids are asleep and my Activity Day girls will be here in just a few minutes. We are making Brownies in a bottle, you can check it out RIGHT HERE. I hope it works, because I didn't do a practice round. lol. Zach's brothers family moved back from TN after graduating from Optometery. We are SO excited to have them close again!! Brooklyn LOVES her cousins. We are planning on helping them move into their new place tonight. Plus it's the first time they'll get to meet Braxton! :) I also found a few new craft projects, as if I need a few more. They are pretty simple ones though. I'll post some pics when I'm done. You can check see where I'm getting my inspiration though... I'm all for sharing my secrets. I rarely come up with an idea on my own, I'm just good at copying. :) HERE, HERE, and Here Oh, and anyone have any good Mother's Day gifts?? I need a few and QUICK!