Apr 9, 2008

Wednesday & Thurday...

I decided to combine yesterday & today's posts into one, it's been kind of crazy here and blogging every day just isn't fitting into my schedule as well as I had hoped. :) So anways last Wednesday, I went to the doctor and did the dreaded yearly exam. Ugh. SO nice to have over with though. That's all I'll say about that subject. lol. I did my grocery shopping, and mostly just a bunch of errands in town then on Thursday, we had Card Club at Kayla's house here are some more of the cute cards that the other girls made: I also have some fun finds to share with you... have any of you ever heard of Piggies & Paws? I hosted a party a while ago and all I have to say is WOW! These are the sweetest little keepsakes ever, they take your children's handprints and footprints and make the cutest little art work pages out of them. My friend Pam designs for them, and she does great work, so if any of you are in the Logan area, and want to host a party or get your child printed, let me know, and I can get you in touch with her! She might even come up here if we can get enough people ahead of time to be printed. Anways check out there website, really her work is fabulous! I ordered a bunch of Brooklyn, and can't wait to get Braxton's done. Here are my two favorites that I got for Brooklyn. PS Pam also designs cute digi scrapping stuff, so head on over, she has some fun freebies too! :) Okay and the next one, I was on Lisa'sblog and saw This Fun Site! If you love jewlery check them out! Their jewlery is SO stinkin' cute and fabulously priced!! When we lived in Texas, I loved this store, but I had no idea you could order online! This could be good or really bad. :) Okay and one more fun little find... I've seen so many cute blog headers and scrapbook-looking blogs around, I came across this siteand thought they had some really cute and unique blog backgrounds, so if you are interested check her out. Has anyone seen I am legend? We just rented it, (at Zach's request), it was a bit too tense for me, and we didn't like the ending, but it was pretty creative writing.