Apr 16, 2008

Tyson & Janeal...

We have been so incredibly blessed in our own life through the miracle of adoption. I have many friends and even family who have also had the beautiful experience of adopting or are in the process of adopting. This is my friend Janeal and her cute little family. They are hoping to adopt another child. We know that the chance of them getting a baby increases if we get the word out. She made up this cute pass along card. If you know of anyone who may be considering placing their baby for adoption please pass along their information. You can visit their blog and click on their adoption profile for more information. They are a wonderful family and any baby would be blessed to be a part of such a great home. Thanks for your help! I have added a new set of links about adoption on my sidebar. I'm always looking for new information regarding adoption. So if you have any please feel free to e-mail me or leave a comment letting me know! In the next little while I will be posting a few more friends information as well so you can all get to know them too. And last, I found this great site for birthmother's, I don't think we always get to see their point of view, so realistically. This can be a very sensitive subject. I am truly grateful for Brooklyn and Braxton's birth mother's. It is only through them that I had the opportunity to become a mother. They are both beautiful women, with much strength, courage and wisdom beyond their years.