Apr 21, 2008

Not so bad...

Hi Friends! I'm back, well sort of. I'm doing pretty dang good, I think. My mouth still hurts and I still have puffy chipmunk cheeks but I did get some pasta down me today for lunch. Mmmm... so nice to have something other than jello in my tummy! It wasn't as bad as I was anticipating and I can't believe I'm actually going to post this no-makeup puffy faced pic of myself, but hey... I'm no super model and this is just real life right?! :) I hope you all had a great weekend! And a HUGE thank you to my momma! She's so good to me! She's been taking really good care of me and my kids this weekend since Zach has had to work! Mom's just know how to make it all better, she's pretty much waited on me hand and foot, so so sweet. How am I ever going to adjust going back to real life. lol. I love you mom! Thanks to so many sweet friends who have been checking up on me!