Apr 23, 2008

Steve & Christine...

This is Steve & Christine. They are such a sweet family! We have gotten to know them through FSA (Families Supporting Adoption), they have been on the board with us, so we have gotten to know them fairly well. They have recently put their adoption papers in for a second time. As I said before when highlighting our last adoptive couple, we know that the chance of them getting a baby increases if we get the word out. You can visit their blog and click on their adoption profile for more information.
I am also LOVING
The R House, it is linked up under my adoption section. It is an incredible blog! She had a beautiful birth mom write her feelings about adoption. It brought tears to my eyes. Completely AMAZING!! At the end of her post, she shares a beautiful song. I have added Gavin's Song to my playlist. The words are perfect for such a situation.