Apr 5, 2008

General Conference Activity Books...

Hello ALL my new and old blogging friends! It's been a long week! I'm just settling in to watch General Conference, but I HAD to share these with you! I can't stand not to share a good find on my blog, I really debated, since I have been SO good this week, not to use the computer, but I think so many of you could use this today and especially tomorrow. These are activity books for your kids to do while watching General Conference. You can go HERE, for younger children activity books, or RIGHT OVER HERE, for the books I printed out, I also ran some over to my visiting teaching girls for their kids too. I'm so excited about all the comments you guys are leaving me! I won't read them until Monday, can't wait to get to know you! Happy Saturday!