Mar 31, 2008

One more thing...

I've been rolling this around in my head for a while now. I've been thinking about making my blog private. I have over 3000 hits a month, and for the most part I think it's just fun and love that I can connect with so many of you, make new friends, share ideas etc. I LOVE that about blogging! However, the more hits I get the more I wonder about who is really out there. So this week, while I'm taking a break (see post below), if you have been a little mouse in the corner, reading my blog, would you please leave me a comment just so I can have a little peace of mind. I tell you what... I'll even throw in another give-away, for anyone...new or old blogging friends who leave a comment this week, I'll put your name in and do another random drawing it will be a REALLY GOOD ONE, I promise and I can't wait to see who's out there and make some more new blogging friends! Thanks! Holly