Apr 24, 2008

Blog Questions...

Okay I've also been getting alot of questions about a couple things on my blog. So, I thought it might be helpful to just post it on my blog. Many of you have asked me about how I did my "label cloud" under my love those labels link on my side bar. THIS is the best tutorial that I found for it. It's a fun way to display all your labels, and doesn't take as much room on your side bar. (It will also update your labels as you add them.) Okay another question I get quite often is how do you put the small picture icon next to your "about me section", for example I have the pink flowers next to mine. This is super simple. Just do a google image search for example search orange flower icon you can download a pic. to your desktop, just go to "Edit Profile" and you can upload it there. I know there are more questions out there. I'm not really very computer savvy, I just play around with things until I figure it out. So feel free to e-mail me with other ?s and I'll do my best to help you out, or at least point you in the right direction. Oh if any of you do not have Bloglines... check out my earlier post, I thought EVERYONE knew about it, but recently I've learned many of my cute blogging buddies had no idea what I was talking about. See THIS POST or check it out under my All Time Faves links. It is a HUGE time saver for me in terms of blogging that is. :)