Aug 7, 2012

10 on Tuesday…

1. IMG_1487
Randomly picked this up on a road trip and I’ve been obsessed ever since. SoBe Life Water Pacific Coconut. Try it.

2. Pretty obsessed with the Olympics these days too. The gymnastics is by far my favorite, right next to the diving and do I dare admit this but… I kind of like the synchronized swimming too! ha! 
 
The kids totally fell asleep one night watching the Olympics. ♥
 IMG_1534
3. On the same lines as gymnastics, we found this CUTE American Girl Doll App for the iphone. It’s Called McKenna’s Gymnastics. Love it. Brooklyn thinks she wants Santa to bring her an American Girl Doll for Christmas. ;)
iPhone Screenshot 1
4. Finally took the kids to a Summer Movie. Super cute. My favorite thing was that all the kids in the theater kept breaking into laughter at all the same parts!  IMG_1522
5. I really love this blog. She is full of cute ideas!
Pillow Thought
6. Does anyone else HATE these new blogger ads? Grrr.
7. I ordered this journal to help me study my scriptures better. In love. Go HERE to check out her system.

8. My friend Annalee posted this song on her blog, loved it. I love being a mom. Even on the hard days. It’s almost been a year since we put our adoption papers back in. I don’t like to admit it but I worry and wonder if our little family is complete. Moving on, so I don’t start dripping tears on the keyboard. :(




9. I love our garden. Confession, more than half of it is growing my decorative pumpkins for my porch this fall. ♥
IMG_1543
10. Favorite quote today  {I used it in my lesson on Sunday}

“A friend is more concerned about helping people than getting credit. A friend cares. A friend loves. A friend reaches out.
We can strengthen one another; we have the capacity to notice the unnoticed. When we have eyes that see, ears that hear, and hearts that know and feel, we can reach out and rescue those for who we have responsibility.
Often small acts of service are all that is required to lift and bless another: a question concerning a person’s family, quick words of encouragement, a sincere compliment, a small note of thanks, a brief phone call. If we are observant and aware, and if we act on the promptings wish come to us, we can accomplish much good.” President Thomas S. Monson

I want to be a better friend.