Jan 26, 2012

10 things i love today…

1. Daves Killer Bread

It’s to die for, I’ve only found it at Fred Meyer & Winco… I ♥ the story behind it all too. Dave is an ex convict who has turned his life completely around. Cool right?!

2. Good Mail

DSC_0405 

I got two packages in the mail today! My new JoTotes bag & my adult size Minky Couture Blanket came today. YAY!

3. I got a new camera for Christmas. I love it.

I have wanted a good quality camera since Braxton was born, but after researching them all could never find one that fit my needs. I wanted one with a glass lens, but I wanted it to be compact too, I knew I wouldn’t take pictures if I couldn’t lug it everywhere or if it was too bulky. Let’s be honest too, I have TOO many hobbies and didn’t need one more to consume me, I needed one that was simple & one that I wouldn’t have to spend hours trying to learn to use. So the Nikon 1 was the perfect fit for me. My husband rocks- he totally surprised me with it. ♥ him.

4. Can’t wait to finish this project! I’ve wanted silhouettes of my kids FOR-EVER!

Pinned Image

5. Shrimp Scampi,

[DSC_0382%255B3%255D.jpg]

I’ve eaten it for lunch & dinner the last two days! My cute sister in law introduced this recipe to me, and it’s quick and YUMMY! Go HERE for the recipe.

6. A FUN blogger friend introduced this i-phone app to me. It’s for kids, and I think it’s SO cute!

It’s called CAKE FUN. they get to bake a cake and decorate it, then eat it too! Brooklyn is also loving the apps, MAGIC PIANO & Fancy Nancy Dress Up.

7. Project Life

I’ve been a fan of Becky Higgins for AS LONG as I can remember! Her new scrapbooking system is to die for. Have you dreamed of keeping your scrapbooks caught up but just never thought you could? Check it out. Right now. I am in LOVE. All my scrapbooks are caught up through Christmas! For real!

DSC_0415

8.  I’m totally lovin’ Instagram totally keeping me up to date with my

Project Life! ♥ it!

9.  Took pictures of this SWEET little guy. Can you believe we caught a smile?! EEK. He’s scrumptious.

Did I mention I’m over the top baby hungry?! I find myself strolling down the baby isle just to browse in about every single store I go into! I’m sewing new blankets & burp cloths for a baby I don’t even have yet! ha!

Did you know we are trying to adopt again? Feel free to pass our profile on to ANYONE  and EVERYONE… you just never know! wink. wink.

Check out our profile by clicking on the picture below.

"Walk towards the sunshine, and the shadows will fall behind you."

How was that for shameless self- promotion! ha! ;)

10.  Sweet Valentines from Brooklyn to each member of our family. Ahhh. Love that girl. DSC_0412

Isn’t February the best? the month of LOVE! What are you loving in your life today?