Nov 4, 2009

Do we let other’s opinions of us ruin who we could become…

Last week I got the November Issue of Oprah magazine in the mail, I came across this quote and loved it!

 

“ Often we don’t realize who we’re meant to be because

we’re so busy trying live out someone else’s ideas.

But other people and their opinions hold no power in defining our destiny.”

 

I love quotes, and I have a huge folder of them, from time to time, I’m going to just pop a random one up on the blog for all of us to enjoy. ;)

 

Well if you’ve been following my blog for a bit, you know we have been building a new house! We will be moving the next 2 weeks, hopefully we have internet up and running soon, so I can get back to a good blogging routine! EEEEK! SO excited! I’ll have to post some pictures and get decorating opinions from all of you!

103110 099

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We had a cute little lion and a butterfly to take trick-or-treating!