Oct 12, 2009

Crazy Ramblings...

Hello my SWEET blogging friends, to be quite honest, I'm overwhelmed to say the least. I didn't know I had so many friends out there reading my crazy ramblings (Not that I'm special or anything because I know plenty of other blogs that have oh, about three thousand readers or more! lol.) I read this quote on someone's blog and was thinking it fit my blog perfectly! lol. Blogging. Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few.
ha! ha! I have been putting off setting up my new blog, well not really putting it off, it's just I haven't had time yet! I'm a little confused now, I wanted to go totally private and now my mind is wandering in different directions, I AM A WOMAN... so I can do that and not feel guilty right?! ha! ;) What I'm trying to decide now is why do you read my ramblings? I think some of you are close family & friends, and like to see what we are up to. Maybe some of you have a connection through adoption. And maybe the rest of you like the semi-crafty side of me. So my new plan of action will be this... I will be inviting those of you I know like to peek in at my family life to my kids' blogs. I just finished deleting most family related things, and pictures of my kids on this blog and it will remain open, where I will continue to share my thoughts and ideas. When I really thought about making two blogs and posting there, plus keeping up with my kids' blogs and this blog, and my recipe blog, etc. was well at the least making me more overwhelmed. I thought... holy cow! I'm making things too complicated! Instead of simplifying I'm feeling like I'm just creating more work for myself. I think the reason I have such a hard time separating my blogs is because it's ALL a big part of me... so how can I decide what to post here and what to post there, but I think I'll just figure that out as we go along. You know what my biggest weakness is... being totally indecisive! It doesn't look to me like I have any crazies reading my blog, I've checked out almost all of your links... I'm LOVING you all! I hope this decision will make all of us happier and more at peace. Thanks for reading... I am very grateful for each one of you. What a blessing to have so many "friends"!