Sep 25, 2009

Going Private

Thank you all for your insight, one of the many reasons I love to blog. Even before I read all of your comments, I knew what I wanted to do. I just hate the thought of missing out on any new friendships or reconnecting with old friends… or making it a pain to sign into my blog, however I have decided that for now I will be Going private. Maybe I will change my mind later and open my blog back up, but for now, please leave your e-mail address and I will put you on the list, if I need to, I will make two blogs with the same post so I don’t leave anyone out. This will happen in the next two weeks.

Thank you!

I also hope no one ever ever feels obligated to leave me a comment, I love blogging. I do it more for myself than anyone { I guess I’m kinda selfish that way} ;) As many of you mentioned, I thought back to what got me started blogging in the beginning! I’m thinking my LOVE for blogging will return, when I know exactly who is peaking in at my life. I’ve just felt a little uneasy posting pictures of my family or my deep thoughts lately, wondering who was out there.

ANYWAYS… I know, I tend to ramble…. It’s just apart of who I am! :)

LOOK at this CUTE Annie doll I just bought! EEEK! Is it not SO stinkin’ cute?! I’m so excited!! Take a peek at THIS BLOG

to see more… there are a bunch of different seasonal ones, and others! I think they are so fun. They are all handmade! I wish I was as talented as Miss Christine!

Hesteraa

I have more FUN HALLOWEEN IDEAS coming up! I love Halloween! Such a fun holiday, all the little kids dressing up, fall leaves floating down from the sky with a crisp breeze cooling the evenings down, the smell of apple cider and cinnamon! YUM! I ♥ it all!!!