Jun 8, 2009

It's a great week...

How do you thank so many people that have touched our lives during this difficult spot in our lives? You all make me want to be a better person, kinder, more compassionate, and Christ-like! Thank YOU. You have made this load lighter for us to bear. I am so grateful.
I am so thankful for the knowledge that I have, we will see Jayden again, this life does not end after death. I have gained an even stronger understanding and testimony of the Atonement, the peace & comfort it brings is real. Heavenly Father knows and loves each and every one of us.
Here is a quote that was given to Angie and Neal:
"The Lord takes many away even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on earth; therefore, if rightly considered instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall soon have them again."
-The Prophet Joseph Smith
Another beautiful one that we found comfort in:
"The best way to have Heaven in your home is to have someone you love in heaven."
It's already a great week! Yesterday we went to the Semi Annual Bath & Body Works Sale... ♥ that sale! I always stock up on the Wall Flowers! I changed some of my scents around so right now my house smells like lemons & lilacs! YUM!!!

We also watched an AWESOME movie over the weekend. I seriously recommend it to all of you! It's called Forever Strong. Go rent it this weekend! Great message.


I'm headed in town today to do a little grocery shopping, I like to try out new products every once in a while, so I'm going to be looking for these:
I can't decide which ones Salt & Vinegar or the Vanilla Bean...YUM!
Last week we had our Cookin Mama's Recipe Group... great food! Find all the recipes HERE.
Speaking of recipes, for some reason I had the cooking bug last week, and tried a bunch of new recipes, I liked all of them! A few of my favorites:
Brazillian Lemonade, let's just say this drink has changed my life! ha-ha! Really it's THAT good!


You can find all the recipes HERE.
I don't really know where to start catching up?! I guess you can expect to see a few posts this week.... June totally snuck up on me!
And one more: Bleu Bacon Chicken Quesadillas