Jan 20, 2009

Two very different views...

On Sunday Zach got home from a 10 day business trip to Singapore... this was his view while he was there...


and this was mine at home.... (image courtesy Flickr) so to make me feel better I bought a couple of these...
I e-mailed him and told him the day before he came home so he could have that 20 hour plane ride home to calm down about it. (good advice from my mom & mother-in-law) I got this e-mail back...
What the heck did you buy? (Only it didn't say heck)
I thought I was in big trouble! I even thought about returning them. Then he called me and said he wasn't very mad at all. Only a little. Whew... and that's more of the reaction I was hoping for. I felt a little bit (okay alot) of guilt considering I didn't really talk it over with him first. This couch isn't as cute as the ones I blogged about earlier. Zach wasn't a fan of either of them though, so I had to think about compromise.
Now I'm enjoying my new furniture and we still love each other alot. So would I do it again? Most definitely! :)