Jul 30, 2008

The Last Lecture...


Have any of you seen Randy Pausch's The Last Lecture?. I'm sure most of you have, but if not it's a MUST SEE. It's completely inspiring and a great way to get your priorities straight. I just heard that Randy has passed away due to his Pancreatic Cancer; you can see the full article Here. We need more people in the world like that.
I've also found some fun new blogs I'm loving... and I thought I'd share them. THIS, looks like a fun site lots of ideas for cooking with your kids! Another fun site Blissfully Domestic, cute site, lots of great ideas! Oh and I think that These, look like so much fun to make for a little camping trip. ANd last one for today... I'm IN LOVE with hooded towels for my little babies, and I can't believe I don't have one yet for Braxton. So in the next little while, I'm going to get busy again and make one, and you can too!
Have a great day!!
Plus Breaking Dawn comes out in just a few days!! SOO excited!! And I read the Host a few weeks ago. Anyone read it too? What did you think?