Jul 15, 2008

It's a done deal...

First of all I found my camera!! SOOO happy about that. :) So I can finish my reunion re-cap. We started off the day with a service project. The family completed 100 hygeine kits for people in need all over the world. So cool! Then we headed over to play some fun icebreaker games... my favorite was the caterpillar race... We had a bunch of fun activites and crafts here are a few of my favorites... You fill these boxes with Hershey's Nuggets... SO cute, if you are interested in making these boxes, I can mail you out a pattern. :) Just e-mail me with your address. :) Love these butterflies... would be so cute sticking in a little plant, on a mobile... SO many possibilities! The magnets could have possibly been my favorite, aren't they cute?! You modge podge cute paper on the back, attach the magnet, and then put these cute vinyl flowers, butterflies etc. on top. Here me and my little sister Angie on the Monkey Bridge... it's harder and way higher up then it looks! lol. Zach got on too! These are some of my best buddies, I grew up with only boy cousins my age... it wasn't that bad. They are awesome guys! Brooklyn and Braxton were completely worn out from the day! We always have so much fun with family around! And it's a done deal... we had our court hearing today. We had Judge Meyers, he was SOO sweet! Our good friend Sean, was our lawyer. Thanks Sean for representing us!

AND since it has already been such a GREAT week... and it's going to get even BETTER! I feel like doing a little GIVE AWAY!! I think I'll send the lucky winner some of our reunion crafts. So don't be shy, even if you've never commented on my blog, you can enter. Hope your week is going great!!